Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Life as a Marketing Major

I recently started my senior year of college as a marketing major. Although I am excited to graduate I have a lot of stress when I think of entering the real world. Right now there are not as many jobs available and it is nerve racking that i wont get employed at a job I desire. The classes I am taking right now require a lot of work, but they help prepare me for what I will be doing outside of school. For example in my Advertising class, as well as my Customer Relationship Management class we have the opportunity to work with real organizations as class projects.  I get to work with companies such as The Boys and Girls Club of Rigdefield and United Way organization. Working on these projects are alot of work and time consuming, but i feel they will pay off in the long run. Also it will be good to have additional experiences to add to my resume.

Along with going to school full time I also work part time at a restaurant. I like being able to work and go to school, but i have little free time. I spend alot of late nights studying and doing work for my classes. It gets tiring but it definitely worth the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment